If you have a number of records, you’re probably looking for the best american audio turntable, depending on your budget and needs.
Maybe you have a library of old records hidden somewhere in your room, or someone gave you a collection of nice records as a gift, and the only thing you lack is a american audio turntable for your record player.
I will be highly appreciative if you read our page.
Great American Audio Turntable
Audio-Technica’s AT-LP120-USB direct-drive, high-torque professional turntable is perfect for DJs and other music enthusiasts, especially in an era that many would call postvinyl, when it’s no longer the norm for audio/video receivers or even integrated amplifiers to offer a dedicated phono input.
- “This turntable is great, very good sound, I’m very happy with it.” – Cedric
- “This is no doubt the best emulation of the discontinued Technics 1200 pro turntable.” – Christopher Jones
- “Highly recommend to anyone who wants to add a vinyl option in the age of digital music.” – G. Heath
Love the rich, warm sound of vinyl, but wish it was a more moveable music format? Put down the iPod and mobilize your music with the Crossley Cruiser three-speed portable turntable.
- “Good quality sound, built well & it’s a really cute player.” – NB
- “The sound is great for a small player, and once I hooked it up to my speakers it was even better.” – Kathy C.
- “I returned this immediately for a refund.” – Max
A great all around belt drive turntable, the T55 USB features USB and S/PDIF outputs. You can easily use the deck to transfer the music on your vinyl records onto your PC or Mac to create music files for use with CDs or mp3 players such as iPod.
- “There has been no problems with the turntable and it seems to be the same reliable type of turntable I experienced from Stanton ‘back in the day’.” – T. Walls
- “Just follow the initial setup instructions and all goes well.” – dullroar
- “The unit is sturdy and very resistant to external vibration.” – kydude66
Enjoy a whole new level of LP independence with the Crosley CR49 Traveler. Inspired by the original portable turntables of the late 1950s, the belt-drive unit is versatile enough to play all three common speeds-33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm-so you’re not restricted to any one part of your vintage record collection.
- “Please save your money and do not buy this record player.” – Vinyltown
- “It works and sounds great for what it is.” – Ryan Cannon
- “We had a very enjoyable experience playing some old and new records with this turntable.” – KJ
The Stanton T92 USB Turntable is the best way for to record a vinyl library into your computer. The T92 USB is a professional-quality turntable featuring a high-torque direct drive motor for the ultimate in stability.
- “This is a really great product that has great sound quality to it.” – tonytonthollywood
- “The Stanton T92 is a solid built and excellent performing turntable.” – The Mile-High City
- “If you REALLY want to get the best sound out of this turntable, plug it into a proper stereo system, using the “phono” out rather than the “line” out setting.” – William R. Weiss
The phonograph was invented in the 18th century by Thomas Edison, but has remained nearly the same for over a hundred years. Now you can retain the look of a classic phonograph but have the technology of the 21st century! This vintage, authentically wood-crafted turntable is equipped with an AM/FM radio, CD player, cassette deck, aux in jack for your iPod or MP3 player, and USB recording for a wealth of playback options.
- “The turntable still works well, as does the radio and tape player.” – K. P. Sowers
- “The system works well and the sound is very good as is it’s looks.” – Douglas Higgins
- “Had to pack it up and ship it back.” – Ro
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
Please share this page, one click and you can send it to FaceBook Twitter or any of 300plus other social sites.